Become part of a vital
cultural resource in Maine.
As an independent nonprofit organization, SPACE is mission driven, not profit driven. This allows the curatorial staff room to take more risks in bringing new, undiscovered art and artists to the community. In just 10 years, SPACE has built a reputation for excellent programming and high standards. As we continue to evolve, we expect to increase our support for artists who want to go in new directions with their work, and to further engage these creative minds with our local audience.
Our earned revenue only accounts for 40% of our yearly budget, so we rely on your contribution to provide vital financial support to fulfill our mission.
Suggested levels: $40 (Individual) » $70 (Family) » $100 » $250 » $500 » $1000 » $2500
Donors who give $250 or more each year will receive invitations to our insight events.
- 2 free passes each worth up to $10 toward admission
- Member discount price for admission at select events
- Free tea and coffee at events
- 10% off on gallery purchases and merchandise
- Invitation to member-only events
- Receive our printed monthly calendar in the mail
- Your name displayed on the donor wall at SPACE and on our website for one year
You can also call us with your credit card number or mail a check to the address below.
If you have questions about supporting SPACE please contact us.
538 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101